Monday, November 6, 2006

Time in a Bottle

Good morning.

This is an exciting week for me. The first book in my new series comes out tomorrow. I’ve been waiting for this book to be born for a year and I can hardly wait to see it on the stands. I’ll only be doing one autographing this time. I’ll miss doing the tour, but I have another book due Jan. 1 so I’m pretty much locked in my study.

This weekend I went back to Texas Tech. We had a great time watching my brother get a much deserved award on Friday night and then Sat. we when to the game. Loved all of it. At one point Tom and I were walking ahead of everyone and we smile and started running. Almost as if we could run hard and fast enough we could get back to being 21 and students again. The weekend was one of those rare times you wish you could freeze and keep forever.

Until next Monday

JTSiggie

No comments:

Post a Comment