Friday, August 17, 2007

In the Swing of Things

Here in my office we are into full swing in putting a tour together for the November book TEXAS PRINCESS. As of right now it looks like the towns I’ll be hitting will be Austin, Lubbock, Amarillo, Plainview and Dallas/Fort Worth. If anyone lives in those places please watch my calender and make sure you’re on my list. I’d love to see you when I come to town.

In Fort Worth we are planning a tea as a signing and I can’t wait. Great fun.

In Amarillo the fan club is planning a lunch at the tallest building in Amarillo with gifts and prizes. I have a great fan club. The ladies always surprise me with all the wonderful things they do.

I’m also looking for help in finding bookclubs. I’m going to have a new kind of book out in April. It’s women’s fiction and I think it would be perfect for bookclubs. So, if you know a bookclub, send me how to get in touch with them. Sometimes an idea for a book comes to me that isn’t historical western romance. That doesn’t mean I don’t still love writing historicals. I just have this story idea and I need to write it. WIDOWS OF WICHITA COUNTY was the first story that wouldn’t stay out of my head. Now, in April, I’ll have TWISTED CREEK.

I’ve sent in more pictures for my Photo Gallery. I have lots of pictures but I always have trouble figuring out how to get them in the right place. I’ve been writing on a computer since 1986 and still most of the time I don’t think we’re on speaking terms.

Until next week take care,

JTSiggie

No comments:

Post a Comment