Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cowboys, A Cover Sneek Peek and New Beginnings...

This will be a busy weekend for me with three autographings of GIVE ME A COWBOY. The three other authors, DeWanna Pace, Phyliss Miranda, and Linda Broday will be joining me for each event. We think by having three in Amarillo, we’ll have time to visit with everyone, and of course each other. Because of my writing and speaking schedule, I’m not able to travel to autograph this one, but it will be with me on every table when I’m autographing REWRITING MONDAY in April.

Thought you might like to see the cover of REWRITING MONDAY...
Rewriting Monday Cover

Watch for a video preview in a few weeks.

The beginning of a new book is always so hard for me so this week has been lots of pacing and not much writing. I’ve put together characters and the opening to their stories, but knowing who to start with his hard. So far I’ve written about twenty pages this week and tossed 15 of them in the trash. If only the first fifty pages were as easy to write at the last 50.

JTSiggie

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jodi!

    Our book club, The Reading Cove, will be reading REWRITING MONDAY next month and having some trivia fun with it. We'd love if we could send you some interview questions for our discussion. If you're game, please write me at moderators@thereadingcove.com and let us know where we can send the questions!

    Thanks, and we can't wait to dive into your book. :)

    Best,
    Millenia

    ReplyDelete