Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rainy Days and Thursdays

I'd like to thank everyone who came out to my autographings this weekend. Autographings always frighten me a little. Before i ever sold a book I used to dream about them and think I'd love them. I always thought I would wear a strange hat and look very intelligent behind the table, but little of that picture came true. No hat. The look is usually tired, not intelligent and myhand hurts from signing. The only great part of the autographing is meeting friends and fans. I love knowing they are out there reading and encouraging me.

It is almost raining in the Panhandle today. I love rainy days, but I live in the wrong part of the country for them.

I'm into the new book and having a great time. Problem is, I don't want to stop writing long enough to write a proposal. That always happens to me. I love meeting the characters. They've been dancing in my head for months now.

JTSiggie

No comments:

Post a Comment